"We offer our Candidates First Class opportunities
and our Clients First Class Candidates."
ACRO Police Check
The documents we need are:
• Evidence of immunisation status (Rubella, HepB, TB, Varicella)
• A clean enhanced Criminal Record Bureau check (If you have one)
• Valid NMC PIN
• Eligibility to work, work permit
• Two references – senior grade, professional, present and/or two most recent employers (consecutive dates)
• Evidence of qualifications
• Training certificates in key areas such as moving and handling, basic life support, fire safety, infection control; and prepared to undertake training in areas of work as required.
• Proof of identity (passport/birth certificate/photo driving licence/photograph)
• Proof of National Insurance Number
Additional Documents that may be requested once an application is accepted by our clients
To ensure the very best patient care it is essential that all our agency workers comply with legislation laid down in the Care Standards Act 2000 and PASA – the NHS' governing body. In practice this means that we need copies of documents that give key information about you.
The certificate details whether or not the applicant has a criminal record in the United Kingdom and is required as part of the visa process by the respective high commission or embassy.
Please note that the certificate may also include foreign criminal history information where it has been disclosed to the UK.
Certificates are prepared in accordance with ACPO guidelines
The Police Certificate is not intended for use to gain employment within the UK or to emigrate to the UK